signature formats

Hi,

The discussion of signature formats (in the "Nits in current drafts"
thread) meandered a bit and I'm not sure that I saw clear consensus on
what if any changes need to be made in the core IDs.  Can we wrap this up?

There was a proposal to remove the "pgp-sign-*" formats as they are
underspecified in [TRANS].  Does anyone disagree with doing this?

Are there any other changes that are needed in the IDs to close this
issue?

Thanks,
Chris