Re: Arcfour & RC4

Hi,

Then I'll go with the advice given by our AD and Jeffrey; no changes to
the IDs for this.  As there is a process to produce an Informational RFC
now, (and we're kind'a cooling our heels for the moment,) would you
consider resurrecting cipher-arcfour?  It's still viable and would be a
good reference for this and other efforts.

I agree that the IETF process is improving - we're becoming an
acknowledged Standards Developing Organization (SDO).

Thanks,
Chris