Re: Secure Shell: Milestone Update.

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 08:41, der Mouse wrote:

> Well, I have an independent implementation of much of it which I'd be
> happy to do interop testing of if anyone else would care to collaborate
> on it.  My code is known to work as a client for basic use (remote
> login, simple remote commands) against some small number of OpenSSH
> servers (that being what ships with modern NetBSD), but I'd like to
> test it against some other implementations.  (I can do OpenSSH client
> against my server - I just haven't yet.)
>
> Whether this can happen "by next week" is doubtful....

to clarify:

If we want to propose to the IESG that we keep the WG active in order to
promptly progress to Draft, I need signs that people are willing to do
the required work.
Multiple volunteers for this would be good.

Because of the required six month "soak time" at Proposed, anyone
interested in doing this work will have a minimum of six months to get
this done.

							- Bill