Re: Secure Shell: Milestone Update.

Bill Sommerfeld wrote:
On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 12:24, Jon Bright wrote:

Well, I have an independent implementation of much of it which I'd be

I have an independent client implementation. I'd be happy to do and document interop testing. What level of documentation is needed?

See the "Implementation reports" filed in:

http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

OK, that doesn't seem too onerous.

Some of these are very informal, but as with everything else in the IETF
there has been increasing formality over time.  There's some history
here; see, in particular,
http://www.iab.org/appeals/snmpv2smi-appeal.html, which caused RFC2026
to specifically call for feature-by-feature testing.

If no-one else volunteers, I'll see if I can work up a list of features in the next few days.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.