draft-harris-ssh-arcfour-fixes-01

I've put together a new arcfour-fixes draft:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harris-ssh-arcfour-fixes-01.txt>

It mostly just improves the security considerations by describing what I now think are the true consequences of Fluhrer and McGrew's distinguisher.

My plan is that unless someone comes up with a serious flaw in this version, I'll fix any minor errors, post -02 using algorithm names from the IETF namespace, wait two weeks and then send it to the IESG as a proposed Proposed Standard. If this is a bad idea, someone should tell me so.

--
Ben Harris