Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-08.txt

>>> Done.  Do people think this is superior to the MD5 stuff?
>> I do, [...].  However, there is one unclear spot.  It's not clear
>> whether there is any spec for which algorithms the server supports -
>> the text says that "[c]urrently supported algorithms are
>> [..list..]", but it's not clear [...]
> Does it clear it up if I change it to ...currently defined
> algorithsm...?

Yes.  If any algorithms are MUSTs, they should be listed; if not, I'd
prefer to see that explicitly stated, since (almost?) everywhere else,
there's at least one MUST-implement algorithm.  (In case it's not
clear, I have no problem with having no MUST-implement choices here; I
just would like to see it stated unambiguously.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost