filexfer-09.txt

> A New Internet-Draft is available [...]

> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-09.txt

Most of these are copy-edit suggestions, but there's one semantic
question.

   from the server to the client the client MUST not used unless the
   protocol version is changed or the client has negotiated to received

s/received/receive/.  I'd suggest s/MUST not/MUST NOT/, too.

      Note that some server MAY return SSH_FX_OP_UNSUPPORTED if the

(line 2256).  I'd s/server/&s/ here, or perhaps s/some/the/ instead.

   SSH_FXP_UNBLOCK removes a previously aquired byte-range lock on the

(line 2270).  s/aqu/acqu/

In the description of SSH_FXP_UNBLOCK, at line 2281, I see

   handle
      'handle' on which a SSH_FXP_BLOCK request has previously been
      issued.

This seems to imply that an UNBLOCK is needed for every BLOCK.  Is this
true, or is it needed only for *successful* BLOCKs?  If (as I'd expect)
the latter, I'd suggest s/been issued/succeeded/.

In 9.1.2,

      results are undefined file types other than

(line 3015) s/file/for &/

There is also a blank line missing a few lines later, before
hash-algorithm-list.  The trailing end-of-sentence . is missing at the
end of hash-algorithm-list's description (line 3043).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost