Re: [David Leonard] draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-09.txt comments

On Thursday, August 11, 2005 09:38:19 -0600 Joseph Galbraith <galb-list%vandyke.com@localhost> wrote:

I think I agree it should be SHOULD.  I.e., no one should be
slipping in extra packets between
SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_GSSAPI_EXCHANGE_COMPLETE and
SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_SUCCESS unless they have a darn good
reason.

OK. I happen to agree, but wanted to make sure this was the original intent.

I'm actually tempted to say it should be MUST-- but
that might be a bit too strong when one considers
SSH_MSG_IGNORE and SSH_MSG_DEBUG.

Agree.

Fixed in the source.

-- Jeff