publickey-subsystem-03: extending last call by a week.

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 18:50, Internet-Drafts%ietf.org@localhost wrote:
> 	Title		: Secure Shell Public-Key Subsystem
> 	Author(s)	: J. Galbraith, et al.
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem-03.txt
> 	Pages		: 19
> 	Date		: 2005-8-24

der Mouse: is this revision acceptable to you?

everyone else: are you ok with this version?

I'm going to extend the WG Last call timer by a week to August 31st
since there's an actual wire protocol changes (a new status code) in
this revision.

					- Bill