Russ's comments on draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-10.txt

Russ made the following comments, which appear in the I-D tracker.

  Since Base64 Encoding is used, but all of MIME is not used, it is
  probably better to replace [MIME] with a reference to RFC 3548.

I agree, the reference to RFC2045 section 6.8 can be replaced with a reference to RFC3548 section 3. The latter document didn't exist when this was written. I've made this change in my copy of the document source.

  Please delete section 11 prior to publication as an RFC.

Yes; that was always the intent.

-- Jeff