Re: any reason to meet in Vancouver (IETF64)?

Did we decide to meet?

Thanks,

Joseph

Bill Sommerfeld wrote:
IETF64 will be in Vancouver, BC, Canada, November 6-11 November 2005

We could meet there if we're likely to get a critical mass of attendees.

Possible topics which could benefit from face-to-face discussion:
	- finishing sftp/filexfer

Specifically, locking people who think it's too complex already in the
same room with people who want to add more hair until they hash out a
consensus.
	- finishing the x.509 draft

Perhaps through hallway discussions with the pkix crowd?

	- figuring if we want to put energy into advancement to Draft Standard,
and, if so, figure out how we'll collect the interop reports required.

Thoughts, anyone?

					- Bill