Re: Eyeballs needed.

Bill Sommerfeld writes:
> draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-07.txt:
>         ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4256-diff.html
>         ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4256.txt

Values for SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_INFO_REQUEST and _RESPONSE appear in the
section "IANA Considerations", even though they're no concern of IANA,
being method-specific. (This is also true of the document that went to
the RFC Editor.)

Since Chris has removed SSH_MSG_KEXDH_INIT and _REPLY from the table in
assignednumbers, I assume we should remove these from this section too
(although they'll have to go somewhere else to avoid being lost
entirely).