Re: SFTP ACLs need inheritance support

> What could a client do that is useful with the information that
> a SACL exists but not knowing it's contents?

Except that the client could hide the ability to edit the SACL for the particular file, I can't really think of something incredibly useful. It's just something I thought might be worth considering.

> What would you think of SFX_ACL_ACCESS_CONTROL_INCLUDED and
> SFX_ACL_AUDIT_ALARM_INCLUDED?

That would be fine with me. As a bonus, it's nice that these names aren't inherently platform-specific.