Re: SFTP ACLs need inheritance support

I don't have any major complaints about including the ACL flags as an extension to Attributes.

NT4 is also a platform that supports ACLs but not inheritance. We support it.

I don't think the presence of inheritance flags hurts any platform that doesn't support them. Such a platform can simply ignore those flags.

It may however be useful if a server can advertise that it supports ACL inheritance via the "supported2" mechanism in the version packet.

What would be a good way to advertise that?