RE: presence of authority was Re: SFTP URI issues

This ABNF is for the SSH URI which should not contain a non-empty path.
The deviation from the 3986 path was intended to describe this.  I think
the change is correct, but I could have missed something. The "sftp" URI
uses the path description from 3986.