Re: [(nowhere)] FW: Please re-review draft-ietf-secsh-publickeyfile [I06-050928-0006]

Joseph Galbraith writes:
> The introduction of the iana section was in response to a comment by
> Jacob Nevins [...]

It was also noted by the IESG (Brian Carpenter quoting Joel Halpern's
Gen-ART review).

> I'll see if I can work on a little bit more for the IANA section
> (text welcome if someone knows exactly what details IANA needs.)

I guess RFC2434/BCP0026 might be of use?

Could it be as simple as moving the language about "IETF Consensus" and
X-headers to the IANA Considerations section, and referencing 2434?