Re: Doubt on SSH

Hi,

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Nickolay L. wrote:

Hello GOKUL,

GK> Hi,
GK> I'm a final year M.C.A student. I'm doing my project
GK> in C language on windows platform. In my project I
GK> have to connect my system with a remote server(i.e
GK> Linux Server) via SSH. Could you please help me in
GK> developing the C program to conect a remote server
GK> through SSH.(Note : I'm using Visual Studio i.e., vc++
GK> for C coding).
I think, it isn't a right place to ask for such help.

A better place would be be ssh discussion list on SecurityFocus.
There's much information in the archive.
  http://www.securityfocus.com/archive

You need to start from investigating SSH RFC drafts
(draft-ietf-secsh-*), which can be downloaded from IETF online
directory.

SSH RFCs - drafts no longer.  :)  Start with RFC 4251.
  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4251.txt

Best of Luck,
Chris