Re: secdir review of draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem-07.txt

Section 4.1: It's not clear to me whether the "from" list contains hostnames, IP addrs, or ...? Perhaps be a bit more specific.

I've added the following text: "For IP-based networks, it is anticipated that the "from" parameter will take the form of a specific IP address or hostname."

Only a single one?  No lists?

The rest of the changes sound good.  Thank you.

-- Sam