Re: draft-bjh21-ssh-transport-extension-00

> I've just uploaded an internet-draft that would allocate an SSH
> message number to be used for named message types, where the names
> work like all the other names in SSH.

Named *transport-layer* message types, it seems to me.  Or am I
misreading?

> What do people think of this idea?

"Good."  I don't have any immediate use for it (the one new packet type
I'm using more appropriately falls into the "local extension" range
192-255, since it never appears on the wire), but I agree that it's a
very good thing to have.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost