Re: draft-bjh21-ssh-transport-extension-01

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Joseph Galbraith wrote:

> 3. Do we need a nod to in-order vs. out-of-order processing:

I don't think so, for the same reason that I dropped the security
consideration about packets sent before SSH_MSG_NEWKEYS: the issue applies
to all extensions that define new message types, whether they do it by
assigning a whole message number or by using a named message.  It would be
perverse to impose a more stringent requirement on named messages than on
numbered ones.

On your other points, Simon's and der Mouse's replies cover everything I
was going to say.

--
Ben Harris