Re: draft-bjh21-ssh-transport-extension-02

> I've uploaded a new version of transport-extension.  It's mostly the
> same as the last one, and I plan to send it to the IESG soon, so now
> is your penultimate chance to comment on it.

This (draft-bjh21-ssh-transport-extension-02.txt) looks good to me;
modulo possible problems like typos in RFC numbers (I haven't checked
that kind of detail), I support this in its current form.  (Not that I
really expect anyone to care whether I support it. :-)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost