Re: Q on X.509 authentication in SSH draft

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008, Jan Pechanec wrote:

	hi, maybe sending this while many of us were still on holiday wasn't
the best idea.

	any thoughts on that issue please?

	another option would be to maintain the same number of responses to
the number of certificates sent, and have them in two different lists as the
current draft suggests. However, any response could be just an empty string.
That would be another way to easily recognize which response is supposed to
belong to which certificate, without checking certID field in the response.

	thanks, Jan.

--
Jan Pechanec