Re: I-D ACTION:draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-00.txt (fwd)

--On Wednesday, September 17, 2008 06:31:35 AM -0700 Chris Lonvick <clonvick%cisco.com@localhost> wrote:

 	Title		: Suite B Cryptographic Suites for Secure Shell
 	Author(s)	: K. Igoe
 	Filename	: draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-00.txt
 	Pages		: 9
 	Date		: 2008-9-11

This document describes the basic architecture of a Suite B compliant
    implementation of the Secure Shell Transport Layer Protocol.  Suite B
    secure shell makes use of elliptic curve Diffie-Hellmann (ECDH) key
    agreement, the elliptic curve digital signature algorithm (ECDSA),
    the Advanced Encryption Standard running in Galois Counter Mode
    (AES-GCM), two members of the SHA-2 family of hashes (SHA-256 and
    SHA-384), and X.509 certificates.

Interesting. I've been asked to serve as PROTO shepherd for draft-green-secsh-ecc, to which this document refers. I'm expecting a new version of that document to be submitted hopefully sometime this month, and would encourage readers of this list to review both documents.

-- Jeff