Re: applying AES-GCM to secure shell: proposed "tweak"

>  - negotiation of compression only post-authentication (a very useful
>    and awesome OpenSSH extension)

(a) What's so useful about it?  (I don't offhand see any reason why it
would be better than starting compression at kex time, and I'm
wondering what I've missed.)

(b) Got a pointer to the spec?  I'd like to read up on it and see if I
want to implement it.  (I would _hope_ that OpenSSH would be, well,
open with their extensions - but I was unable to find any spec for
keepalive%openssh.com@localhost, so maybe not.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse