Re: KEX_OPTION (Re: applying AES-GCM to secure shell: proposed "tweak")

>>> Of course, Jeff's KEX_OPTION packet type needs negotiation too!
>> I don't see why.  Send it and let it get handled or rejected.
> Hmmm, I have to re-read the spec.

There's a spec?  Perhaps we're talking about two different things.  I
didn't see any mention of a KEX_OPTION packet upthread, so I took this
to be referring informally to an informally proposed new packet type.
If there's a real proposed spec and I was just unaware of it (perhaps I
missed it upthread?), then I may need to retract that, since I haven't
read the spec.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse