Re: ssh1 doc?

Hi,

There's the "RFC" file in the old distributions. Find a copy of ssh-1.2.30.tar, open it up and see if that's what you want.

Regards,
Chris

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009, der Mouse wrote:

A while back (a year or two?), I asked if there was any ssh1 protocol
documentation, and I was told the closest thing that existed was the
ssh1 implementations' source code.

Is that (still) true now?  I'm asking because I want to write ssh1
compatability support for moussh, so I'll need ssh1 protocol
documentation.  I'm prepared to read source code and write up
documentation if necessary, but I don't see much value in duplicating
effort if someone else has already done it.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse