Re: maximum size of packets from client to server

"denis bider (Bitvise)" <ietf-ssh2%denisbider.com@localhost> writes:

>The "number of different people" that you refer to is 1.

I was referring to an earlier email in the thread where someone made a comment
about three different interpretations from three different people.
Unfortunately the list doesn't appear to be archived anywhere (it's not listed
on the NetBSD lists index) so I can't check the exact wording.

Peter.