Feedback from uri list

Hello,

I also submitted the pre-draft copy of the ssh uri proposal to the uri
mailing lists and received some feedback, one of which I want to get
back in front of this group.

The reviewer suggested using this format for the fingerprint:

       ssh://user%host.example.com@localhost?fingerprint=ssh-dss-c1-b1-30-29-d7-
           b8-de-6c-97-77-10-d7-46-41-63-87

Whereas the previous drafts had used this format:

        ssh://user;fingerprint=ssh-dss-c1-b1-30-29-d7-b8-de-6c-97-
             77-10-d7-46-41-63-87%host.example.com@localhost

The suggestion seems to make sense to me but I'm unsure if there are
implementations that have adopted the original format and what the
implications of moving forward with a draft using the suggested format
would be.  Can anyone shed light on whether they have or know of an
implementation using the fingerprint in the 'userinfo' section?

Steve