New Version Notification for draft-igoe-secsh-x509v3-01

We have posted a new version of the draft for specifying X.509v3 certificates in SSH based on feedback from the previous version.  We welcome additional feedback on this new version.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-igoe-secsh-x509v3-01.txt

Douglas

Begin forwarded message: