Re: Feedback on draft-igoe-secsh-x509v3-01

> I'd like to soften the "Verifiers MUST" in the second paragraph to
> "Verifiers SHOULD".  [...]
>>   Verifiers MUST be prepared to receive certificate chains that use
>>   algorithms that were not listed [...]

I see no reason to soften this.  Being prepared to receive certificate
chains is not the same thing as being prepared to accept, verify, and
authenticate using them.

Or were you talking about a different paragraph and thus a different
MUST?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse