From: saag-bounces%ietf.org@localhost [mailto:saag-bounces%ietf.org@localhost] On Behalf Of der Mouse
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 12:59 PM
To: saag%ietf.org@localhost; ietf-ssh%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Re: [saag] draft-kwatsen-reverse-ssh submission for review

> PS: Per Tom's comment, I've BCC-ed the "ietf-ssh" list to bring this
> discussion to one list.  I'm choosing the SAAG list primarily because
> it is an official IETF list.  Hope this is OK with all.

For what it may be worth, I'd say the SSH list is better for discussing
the technical aspects of the draft as it relates to SSH; the SAAG list
(or maybe even some other IETF list; I hardly know them all) is perhaps
better for discussing meta-issues such as what ports to use.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse