Re: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-00.txt

Hi,

t.petch <ietfc%btconnect.com@localhost> wrote:
> I am really confused.  If the device/netconf server will not allow
> inbound SSH connections,  then I cannot see how your I-D can work.  It
> has the device setting up a TCP connection on a port which signals to
> the Netconf client/NMS to make an SSH connection to the Netconf
> server/device

No, the device sets up the TCP connection, and then the SSH protocol
is run on this connection.

  o  The NETCONF client accepts an incoming TCP connection and
     immediately starts the SSH client protocol.

This can probably be made more clear in the text...

/martin