Re: should I let conference CfP etc onto ietf-ssh?

At 23:20 20-05-2014, S.P.Zeidler wrote:
I'm your current list caretaker. Should I let conference Call for Papers
and similar invitations through if the conference looks halfway legitimate
and related to ssh?

I usually avoid conference Call for Papers as some random person would send them to every mailing list he/she can find. Some of these Call for Papers look suspicious. I would leave it to the list moderator to decide what to let through.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy