Re: Is this list still in use?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Lello" <phil%dunlop-lello.uk@localhost>
To: <ietf-ssh%netbsd.org@localhost>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:27 AM
> Hi all,
>
> Is this list still in use? I am working on an extension to SSH
> authentication, and would like to create an RFC to standardise the
> mechanism.

It still forwards messages but the last discussion I recall seeing on it
was in May 2014, and that was quite brief.  I assume that you have tried
saag after your post to apps-discuss in which case I think that you have
covered the bases (apart, perhaps, from the Individual/Independent
Submission of an RFC-to-be).

Tom Petch