Re: draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256 posted

Hi,

Thanks for starting this discussion.

I'm against further use of DSA. Its weaknesses are well documented and
IMO we should deprecate it rather than attempting to renovate it.
The bit in your draft about deterministic k is nice, but it's not a
MUST and many developers will just do the expedient thing and use
whatever their crypto library provides.

You might want to specify rsa-sha512 too.

-d