RE: Updated RSA SHA-2 draft / New draft: SSH Extension Negotiation

denis bider <ietf-ssh3%denisbider.com@localhost> writes:

>(1) I have uploaded a new version of the RSA SHA-2 draft:
>
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256-02

Has anyone else implemented this?  I've dropped in some quick partial support
for it, and I can't see why it wouldn't work transparently to replace the
existing form, but being able to test against someone else would be good.

Hmm, just saw an issue, I used "ssh-rsa-sha2..." instead of rsa-..., should
the new names also have the "ssh-" prefix to match existing usage?  As I see
it the name has to identify the format used, "ssh-", and the signature
algorithm, "rsa-sha...", having just the latter makes it difficult to specify
other signature formats.

Peter.