Re: DH group exchange (Re: SSH key algorithm updates)

"Mark D. Baushke" <mdb%juniper.net@localhost> writes:

> I would therefore really like to see it possible to express all of the
> MODP groups via this new extension if possible.

I still think it is inappropriate to use group-exchange for groups that
are going to be widely used. Widely used groups should be subject to
negotiation. Group-exchange should be used only for ephemeral groups
which each server discard before they get "widely used".

Regards,