From: Simon Josefsson
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 03:24
To: ietf-ssh%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Re: Curve25519/448 key agreement for SSH

I have updated the document to be clearer about the encoding issue, and
to fix some minor issues.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-ssh-curves-01

If Aris and Damien are happy with this version, I believe the document
is in good shape.

Feedback from others is welcome, especially if anyone is considering
implementing this.

/Simon