From: Peter Gutmann
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 17:14
To: Markus Friedl ; ietf-ssh%netbsd.org@localhost
Cc: Damien Miller
Subject: RE: Feedback on draft-ssh-ext-info-00

Markus Friedl <mfriedl%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

>I'm in the process of implementing draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256-03 and welcome a
>way for signaling SHA2 support to the client for userauth,

Doesn't the presence of "rsa-sha2-256" do this?  The client proposes it, and
if the server supports it, they indicate via the algorithm string.  It's
pretty much independent of draft-ssh-ext-info-00 (I know it specifies
"server-sig-algs", but it seems that specifying "rsa-sha2-256" was already
sufficient to indicate this).

Peter.