Re: SSH v3?

On 03 Dec 2015, at 10:53, denis bider <ietf-ssh3%denisbider.com@localhost> wrote:
> On the Linux side, perhaps OpenSSH might indeed have an interest in Minion, as an improvement to its existing capabilities of layer 2 and layer 3 tunneling?

Indeed I think that’s a perfect fit and motivation for Minion, and if there’s interest I would be happy to do whatever I can to assist in making that happen.

> On the Windows side, it seems a good bet might be Skype. It's owned by Microsoft, is a major application, and experiences TCP-related problems that Minion would solve.

Agreed, although I personally have less experience with Windows and no immediate contacts with the Skype folks that I know of.

> I'm not sure how hard it might be to attract the attention of some Skype developers, but sometimes it can be as easy as Twitter.

Indeed, worth a try!