draft-baushke-ssh-dh-group-sha2-01 (was Re: DH group exchange)

Hi,

I believe that OpenSSH and Dropbear SSH have both implemented interoperable
versions using the current 01 version at this point in time.

I would be interested in hearing if any other implementations have
adopted these new DH groups.

Are there any additional comments or changes needed for the draft before
we can move to the next step in the process?

Hmmm... What is next? Getting 'AD is watching' or is it getting a
document shepherd?

	Thank you,
	-- Mark