Re: draft-baushke-ssh-dh-group-sha2-01 (was Re: DH group exchange)

Hi denis & Niels,

You have both made good points. I have adopted the updated text from
denis and tried provide a meaning for the Note column. I have also added
a pointer to the Simon's ssh-curves draft and included both of the
currently published curve names in the table in this draft.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baushke-ssh-dh-group-sha2/

Please let me know of additional comments.

	-- Mark