Re: [Curdle] [SSH] GSS key exchange methods

On 9/10/16, 1:35 AM, denis bider (Bitvise) wrote:
>Does anyone else second these suggestions?

I do. Science projects like ligo.org and xsede.org rely on RFC 4462 SSH
GSS-API Key Exchange using multiple GSS mechanisms including X.509 [1],
SAML [2], and EAP [3]. We use patches [4] that add GSS-API Key Exchange
support to OpenSSH, and we'd update the patches to support new GSS-API Key
Exchange methods.

Regards,
Jim

[1] https://github.com/globus/gsi-openssh