Re: OpenSSH bug in decoding EXT_INFO extension values

>> Yes, this is a bug in OpenSSH.
>> Yes, we'll fix it for 7.6.
>> Yes, your attitude and approach stinks.

> My attitude does stink. I=E2=80=99m afraid this comes from frustration =
> with your work over the past 17 years.

> This will seem unfair to you [...]

Rarely have I seen more eloquently expressed the frustration and
dilemma of a user discovering a problem with a widely-deployed
open-source program.

And civilly, too, and with full acknowledgement and understanding of
the other side of the fence.

You, Sir, are an exemplar I wish I were better able to live up to.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse