Re: [Curdle] State of draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2?

>   * diffie-hellman-group14-sha256
>     [It is not clear to me how much longer 2048-bits will be considered
>      strong enough.]

Surely it wouldn't be that big a deal to generate a prime of, say, 4k
bits, or whatever size gives people suitably warm fuzzies, to replace
the current group-14 prime?  I'd be happy to do the crucnhing for it,
and I can't be the only person with RNG hardware and enough spare
cycles to invest in whatever level of primality assurance keeps people
happy.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse