Re: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-17.txt

Hi Folks,

I have uploaded the -17 edition of draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2
(The -16 was a false start as it seems that gmail does not let me post as the email address was not a good choice.)

This edition of the draft tries to address all of the AD comments as well as some from members of the ietf-ssh mailing list and the larger sector folks.

As always, any remaining problems are entirely mine, so let me know of them.

I regret the time this has taken.

        Be safe, stay healthy,
        -- Mark

PS: Note: I have left my previous employer, so my old mdb%juniper.net@localhost address will no longer reach me.