Re: rsa-sha2-256 interop/debugging help, anyone?

Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> writes:

>Does anyone happen to know of any way to coax useful info out of OpenSSH, or,
>alternatively, does anyone have a different implementation that _does_ give
>detailed failure info they'd be willing to do some interop tests with me with?

You could build cryptlib in debug mode and use that, it'll give a fairly
detailed packet dump and diagnostics.  Just add:

testSessionSSHServerPubkeyAuth();
cleanupAndExit( EXIT_SUCCESS );

to the start of test/testlib.c:testKludge() and 'make debug', 'make testlib',
then './testlib' to run it, it'll dump output to stdout.

Peter.