Re: Pre-authentication draft posted

    Jeffrey> An archive through late 2017 can be found here:
    Jeffrey> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/secsh/
    Jeffrey> https://www.ietf.org/ietf-ftp/ietf-mail-archive/secsh/

I appear to have an archive in my imap going back to 2003 through
current.
It would presumably be possible to combine my archive going forward from
2017 and the ietf archive going back to 2017 and get the complete
history, or something very close.
My imap server is not public but I'd be happy to cooperate with someone
who intended to produce a public archive and had a plan to do so.