sntrup761x25519-sha512

Hi

I have published this following document that describe OpenSSH's use of
Streamlined NTRU Prime sntrup761:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-josefsson-ntruprime-ssh-00

What do you think?

This protocol is implemented by several SSH implementations and is
widely deployed since several years.  Probably many of you are already
using it if you are on a recent GNU/Linux distribution.  Similar to what
we did in RFC 8731, I believe this should be properly registered in the
IANA registry with a published protocol description.

/Simon

PS.  The document source code is maintained on GitLab if you want to
contribute: https://gitlab.com/jas/ietf-ntruprime