Re: Interop lsh and SSH-2.0-GitLab-SSHD

Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> writes:

> I note you (pgut001@) XXed out the username in your trace.  Is it a
> valid gitlab.com username and you're just using a key they don't
> accept?  If so, perhaps that's relevant - as you can see, above, the
> username I sent was "mouse", which strikes me as unlikely to be
> anything like what they want.  nisse@, are you sending a valid
> gitlab.com username in your USERAUTH_REQUEST, or something more like
> what I sent?

The convention is to always use "git" as the username, and then the
server somehow maps the pubkey used to the appropriate gitlab user. E.g,
an advertised git-over-ssh clone operation is

  git clone git%gitlab.com@localhost:gnutls/nettle-build-images.git

So that is what I did.

Regards,
/Niels

--
Niels Möller. PGP key CB4962D070D77D7FCB8BA36271D8F1FF368C6677.